WELCOME TO American Kids Play Area
We are your first source for free chat rooms and informative blogs for all kids and youngers. We welcome to all boys and girls who are 13 to 19 years old. We have chat rooms rules you which you MUST have t be agree before proceeding. If you review them, please proceed to click the “I ACCEPT” to proceed. A wide variety of information such as safety tips and an active blog will be updated frequently. Please enjoy your stay (all kids chat.com)!
SAFETY IS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY
if you are just bored or you want to meet your online friends also random or strangers, this is your secure place. Please make sure you keep you safety in mind first and foremost. You must follow all the rules below and do not go against the rules so please proceed until you have read each and everything. feel free to stay safe and enjoy all kids Chat Room
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PROCEEDING:
1) We recommend you use the latest browser and operating system before you begin.
2) Mobile and tablet users can log in without any
3) You will agree to be 13 or over (not older than 19) before entering the kids chat rooms.
4) Kids should participate in these chat rooms under the supervision of their parent/guardian.
5) If you are under 13 years of age, you MUST have parental permission to join.
6) Do not flood or disrupt the chat users in any way. You will be banned if you do so.
7) You understand that chat moderators are staffed but cannot be on at every minute.
8) You will refrain from giving out personal information to anyone.
9) You agree to not use any hacking or exploiting tools as it is against the law.
10) You will not post obscene or vulgar messages.
11) You will choose an appropriate and clean nickname.
12) Any user who tries to exploit other kids will be reported to the authorities.
13) You will not advertise your own or other websites on our chat or blogs.
14) You understand that you are potentially being monitored by law enforcement agencies and are subject to prosecution for the exploitation of children or any other illegal activities.
15) You have finished all your homework and have some free time now.
16) You will take breaks to rest your eyes and clear your mind.
17) Keep up to date with informative information on our blogs.